1. Alison, S. (2015). Risk and Prevalence of Personality Disorders in Sexual Offenders. John Jay College of Criminal Justice. New York, NY.
2. Andrews D.A. (2010). The Psychology of Criminal Conduct. Cincinnati, OH: Anderson.
3. Asheron, P. & Young, A.H. (2014). Borderline Personality Disorder in adults. Current Medical Research. 30: 57-72. [ Cross Ref] [ Pub Med].
4. Chen, Y. & Hung, D. (2016). Assessment of Psychiatric disorders among sex offenders. Criminal Behavior and Mental Health. 26:30-37. http://. doi
5. Craissati, J. & Blundell, R. (2013). A community service for high-risk mentally disordered sex offenders: A follow-up study. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. 28:178-200.
6. Hengartner, MP. (2014). Occupational functioning and work impairment in association with personality disorder traits. American Journal of Psychiatry. 49: 327-335.
7. Herpertz, SC. (2015). New Perspective on the Pathophysiology of Borderline Personality Disorder. American Journal of Psychiatry. 172: 40-51.
8. Hood, R. & Wilcox, A. (2012). Sex offenders emerging from long- term imprisonment. British Journal of Criminology. 42: 71-94.
9. Hurlbert, DF, & White, LC. (2013). An empirical examination into the sexuality of women with BPD. Journal of sex marital therapy. 18:231-242.
10. Jenkins, P. (2011). Sexual Deviance. Bridgewater, NJ: Replica Books.
11. Kingestone, D. & Bradford,J. (2015). The relationship between mental disorder and recidivism in sexual offenders. International Journal of Forensic Mental Health. 14: 10-22.
12. Lavan,H. & Johnson, JG. ( 2010). The association between BPD symptoms and high-risk sexual behavior. Journal of Psychiatric Disorders. 16: 73-94.
13. Marshall, W.L. (2015). Treatment of Sex offender. Clinical Psychology Review. 11: 465-480.
14. Neelman, AJF. (2011). The Prevalence of Sexuality in the treatment of BPD. Journal of Psychiatry. 49: 33-40.
15. Pally, R. (2014). The neurobiology of borderline personality disorder. Journal of Psychiatry. 8 133-142.
16. Paris, J. (2010). Borderline Personality Disorder. CMAJ. 172: 1579-1583 [Cross Ref] [Pub Med].
17. Pennay, A. (2011). A systematic Review of Interventions for Co-occurring Substance use disorder and borderline personality disorder. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 41(4): 363-373.
18. Prentky, R.A. (2010). Identifying critical dimensions for discriminating among rapists. Journal of Counselling and Clinical Psychology. 39: 43-61.
19. Ruocco, A.C. (2012). The neuropsychology of borderline personality disorder. A meta- analysis and review. Psychiatry Research. 137: 191-202.
20. Sansone, RA. (2013). Borderline Personality Symptomatology and Sexual Impulsivity. International Journal of Psychiatry. 38: 53-60.
21. Schwartz, B.K. (2014). Characteristics and typologies of sex offenders. New Jersey: Civic Research Institute.
22. Stone, MH. (2015). Borderline Personality Disorder:a review of psychotherapeutic approaches. World Psychiatry. 5 (1) : 15-20.
23. Ward.T. & Siegret, R. (2012). Theories of Sexual Offending. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
24. Weathington, B. I. (2010). Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley& Sons, Inc.
25. Wood, R.M. (2011). Psychological Assessment with Sex Offender. Behavioral Sciences and the law. 18: 23-41.